Well you must have been wondering what Bipolar is? Well it is a mental illness that causes extreme changes in mood. Mood Alternates between happy Energetic, High, Maniac, sad, weary low (Depression). These mood swings occur several times a week or just couple of times in a year.
Some common symptoms
- Small day to day activities will also look like an uphill task
- You don’t understand what is happening to you; you try to sleep you are not able to sleep.
- You feel nothing is right in your life.
- Sometimes even swallowing food becomes difficult
- You lose weight.
- In some cases suicidal tendencies have been noticed.
- To treat these conditions
You should take good psychiatric help
- You should keep yourself busy. Its rightly said that an ideal mind is a devils workshop
- You should understand the low and high points and how you behave in low and high situations.
- Do things which you like to do.
- In many cases its seen that co-operation from near and dear ones has helped.
We should understand one thing that its not a social stigma; its a mental illness which can be cured with patience and co-operation.