How to create Brand Addicts with Social Media?
Nothing can compete with the waves of euphoria and satisfaction created by online marketing using social media. If you have an effective modus operandi, are telling a story, and are using the proper mode of communication, you are sure to get the required audience reaction.
But how do you create brand addicts using social media?
The importance of effective branding
With the exhilarating rise of social media, it is important to connect with the audience not just offline but also online. And because there are competitors at every corner, you need to further refine your strategy and go the extra mile to set yourself apart from the rest.
An effective branding strategy makes you accessible to your audience. The more engaged you are with the people, the more manageable, interactive, exposed and renowned is your brand. Since marketing is no longer restricted to dry, traditional methods but also demands a touch of emotions and ethics, brands need to recognize that adding an element of human touch goes a long way in making a better impression.
Mantras for generating brand addicts
Having stressed on the importance of effective branding, how do you generate loyal brand fans and followers?
- Have a clear vision in mind. Be sure of what you are doing and what results do you aim to achieve at the end of the activity.
- Think from the recipients’ perspective. Ask yourself, ‘Am I going the right way?’, ‘Will I like to read such content?’, ‘How likely am I to respond to such strategies?’ etc.
- Make content personalized. Do not follow a one-size-fits-all mantra and tailor your content according to the age/gender/race/community/nationality etc you are targeting.
- Give visually appealing content. Graphics, images, gifs, and emojis give a better user satisfaction experience over dull, plain content.
- Maintain the fine line of distinction between branding and over-branding. Too much of anything, even advertising or marketing, is poison and reflects negative outcomes.
- Dissipate content that your audience is interested in. Do not expect users to like your tastes; rather make the audience your priority when planning your strategy.
- Keep your ears and eyes open to client inquiries and audience engagement. Reply to messages, emails and take negative feedback as an opportunity to improve upon.
- Measure results from time to time to ensure that your efforts are channelled in the right direction. If the outcome is not as expected, identify the weak areas and tweak your plan accordingly.
Now that you know the essential mantras for creating brand addicts using social media, you are ready to go on your own. Remember that branding without a human touch is like tea without sugar; it is devoid of all essence and character. Therefore, humanize your activities and keep your audience engaged and entertained.
Rohit Shetty born and brought up in Mumbai is a Digital Marketer by profession and a writer and philanthropist by passion.
Rohit started his career with First Step Publishing in Mumbai in 2011 as a Digital Marketer and excelled in the field of Publishing. With First Step Publishing, Rohit eliminated the cumbersome process of waiting for a writer to get published. With First Step Publishing, Rohit Shetty has been known for marching forward with some great titles and allowing first-time authors to find a platform and publish their content in a market space that focuses on branding a certain ‘author’ rather than scouring talent.
In an interview with DNA, First Step Publishing has been reported to be one of the fast-growing publishing firms based in Mumbai. The firm has the tagline ‘Paying Ways For New Writers’ which is meant to reflect the motive with which it was founded.
Rohit Shetty holds two National Records Records being Book With the Shortest Title ” i ” with Limca Book of Records Special Literature Edition and with India Book of Records as well. He holds the title of the Most Published poet of India in 2012 and 2013 with India Book Of Records and Unique World Records.
Apart from writing, Rohit is also an active Philanthropist and works towards Education and Health sectors.
Awards and Recognitions
Nominated four times for India’s Fourth Highest Civilian Award Padma Shri in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
2012: Rohit has been recognized for his work and felicitated at the Grand Finale of Mulund Fest in 2012 by MLC Mr Charan Singh Sapra and MPCC President Mr Manikrao Thackrey
2012 and 2013: Most Published Poet by India Book of Records
2015: Book with the Shortest Title from Limca Book of Records, India Book of Records
2018: Member of NITI Ayog Atal Movement of change and Mentor of Change
2019: Nominated by Social Samosa as 40 Under 40 Digital Marketers in India
2019: Rohit Digital Marketing Blog www.rohitnshetty.com ranked 13th Spot as India’s Best Digital Marketing Blog by Expertido
2019: Rohit Digital Marketing Blog www.rohitnshetty.com was also Ranked in Top 50 India’s Best Digital Marketing Blog by Feedspot
2019: Received prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial Award for work towards building the nation
2020: Global Brand Icon Awad by Brand Opus
2021: Rashtriya Prerna Award