SEO Checklist 2018: Your Quick Checklist for On-Page Optimization
Here are a few points that needs to be checked while performing an SEO On-Page Optimization of your website. These points will help your website achieve a better ranking score on google.
- You have at least 500 words of relevant and fresh content free misspellings and poor grammar.
- Your target search phrase is included in either the page headline or sub headline
- Repeat your target search phrase 3 – 10 times within body copy. Make sure your copy is reader friendly. Don’t over-saturate your content with your search phase or you’ll be downgraded to spam by Google
- Your page should include relevant images and captions that help illustrate the target search phrase.
- The content and resources on your page should be informational or inspiring that visitors can’t help themselves but to share and post elsewhere.
- Your page should include user discussions or reviews, as active visitor interaction is scored higher than static pages
Your Quick Checklist for Meta Optimization
- URL: Your target search phrase is included in the page URL
- Title page: Your HTML title copy includes your search phrase and is less than 70 characters
- Meta Description Tag: Your page includes a meta description that includes your search phrase and is no longer than 160 characters
- Image alt text: The image alt text includes your search phrase
- Links from copy: Your page includes relevant links to other pages on your site
For More easy tips and tricks you can browse through my blog CLICK HERE
Follow me on
Rohit Shetty born and brought up in Mumbai is a Digital Marketer by profession and a writer and philanthropist by passion.
Rohit started his career with First Step Publishing in Mumbai in 2011 as a Digital Marketer and excelled in the field of Publishing. With First Step Publishing, Rohit eliminated the cumbersome process of waiting for a writer to get published. With First Step Publishing, Rohit Shetty has been known for marching forward with some great titles and allowing first-time authors to find a platform and publish their content in a market space that focuses on branding a certain ‘author’ rather than scouring talent.
In an interview with DNA, First Step Publishing has been reported to be one of the fast-growing publishing firms based in Mumbai. The firm has the tagline ‘Paying Ways For New Writers’ which is meant to reflect the motive with which it was founded.
Rohit Shetty holds two National Records Records being Book With the Shortest Title ” i ” with Limca Book of Records Special Literature Edition and with India Book of Records as well. He holds the title of the Most Published poet of India in 2012 and 2013 with India Book Of Records and Unique World Records.
Apart from writing, Rohit is also an active Philanthropist and works towards Education and Health sectors.
Awards and Recognitions
Nominated four times for India’s Fourth Highest Civilian Award Padma Shri in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
2012: Rohit has been recognized for his work and felicitated at the Grand Finale of Mulund Fest in 2012 by MLC Mr Charan Singh Sapra and MPCC President Mr Manikrao Thackrey
2012 and 2013: Most Published Poet by India Book of Records
2015: Book with the Shortest Title from Limca Book of Records, India Book of Records
2018: Member of NITI Ayog Atal Movement of change and Mentor of Change
2019: Nominated by Social Samosa as 40 Under 40 Digital Marketers in India
2019: Rohit Digital Marketing Blog www.rohitnshetty.com ranked 13th Spot as India’s Best Digital Marketing Blog by Expertido
2019: Rohit Digital Marketing Blog www.rohitnshetty.com was also Ranked in Top 50 India’s Best Digital Marketing Blog by Feedspot
2019: Received prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial Award for work towards building the nation
2020: Global Brand Icon Awad by Brand Opus
2021: Rashtriya Prerna Award