SEO Checklist 2018: Your Quick Checklist for On-Page Optimization
Here are a few points that needs to be checked while performing an SEO On-Page Optimization of your website. These points will help your website achieve a better ranking score on google.
- You have at least 500 words of relevant and fresh content free misspellings and poor grammar.
- Your target search phrase is included in either the page headline or sub headline
- Repeat your target search phrase 3 – 10 times within body copy. Make sure your copy is reader friendly. Don’t over-saturate your content with your search phase or you’ll be downgraded to spam by Google
- Your page should include relevant images and captions that help illustrate the target search phrase.
- The content and resources on your page should be informational or inspiring that visitors can’t help themselves but to share and post elsewhere.
- Your page should include user discussions or reviews, as active visitor interaction is scored higher than static pages
Your Quick Checklist for Meta Optimization
- URL: Your target search phrase is included in the page URL
- Title page: Your HTML title copy includes your search phrase and is less than 70 characters
- Meta Description Tag: Your page includes a meta description that includes your search phrase and is no longer than 160 characters
- Image alt text: The image alt text includes your search phrase
- Links from copy: Your page includes relevant links to other pages on your site
For More easy tips and tricks you can browse through my blog CLICK HERE
Follow me on
Rohit N Shetty is a Digital Marketer, having over 13+ years of experience in various domains.